Monday, March 22, 2010

Do a lil dance....

Hi! I haven't posted in awhile so I thought i'd hop on here and write a lil somethin soemthin. Haha. I just got done feeding my adorable lil gremlin. She's passing out now because she ate almost 4 ounces. She is finally eating more less often and at night she's sleeping alot longer! It's glorious. Lastnight she slept for almost 6 hours straight! Ramon got off work early and let me sleep. He took her for a car ride cuz I guess she was being a booger and during his car ride a deer ran in front of him and he ended up hitting it with the passenger side mirror. Not really any damage and I guess the deer ran away so hopefully it was ok. I'm not sure if Amiah woke up during the whole ordeal but it was crazy.

I'm doing a load of laundry right now. I had to wash a few things cuz Amiah puked on on me the past 2 days. Regurgitated formula smells really foul. lol. Yesterday my brother and I took Amiah to the mall to walk cuz it was kinda cold outside and the Easter Bunny was there! We totally got her picture taken with the Easter Bunny! She slept during it and then woke up after the pictures were printed so that kinda sucks but it was still really cute. I wanna do it every year. I put her in her cute lil bear outfit yesterday and everyone loved it. It's so damn cute.

I still need to import pictures from my camera to post on here but i'm not going to do that right now. I'll do it soon tho cuz i have alot of pictures!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i can't wait for pics. i can never stop looking at them.