Sunday, March 7, 2010

I have an awesome boyfriend...



Hi! I'm just kickin it with my baby girl and I thought i'd hop on here and do a quick post. Lastnight went ok with Amiah. Our sleeping and everything. Lastnight I kept her awake from about 5 pm all the way until 9 pm and then fed her and put her to sleep and she actually slept for a couple hours and so did i. she only woke up a couple times to eat and after each time it was pretty easy getting her back to sleep. So that's a plus. I'm going to have to try to keep her up every night from 5pm til 9pm so that it makes my nights easier. It gets hard when she doesnt sleep because when ramon has to work i have to watch her all night and when he comes home hes tired and needs to sleep so i have to watch her all day while he sleeps. I tend to get a lil frustrated because it feels like i'm watching her ALL the time but since i'm not working yet its the least I can do. I can't wait until Ramon goes to days its going to make life so much easier. Hopefully Gary will be able to babysit. I don't trust a daycare, especially with her being so young. So yesterday while ramon was sleeping after everyone left I got flowers delivered to my apartment! It was so nice of ramon to do that. He did it because I was really stressed the other day and had zero sleep and he wanted to make me feel better. The flowers are beautiful too. I've never seen pastel purple roses before. I posted a pic but you can't really tell how pretty they are compared to real life. I also included a video of me trying to keep Amiah awake lastnight. lol. Pretty funny.

2 comments:

mygrl said...

The flowers are pretty. I love it when I get flowers on random days. It's only normal and natural to have some struggles as you find the right routine of parenting together. My ex was horrible when it came for taking care of a newborn. He thought all the nighttime feedings were mine, because he needed his sleep. But Mom's need sleep too.

Ramon Rosario said...

Flowers look really pretty. Sorry that you are not sleeping a well gorgeous! Well get a routine down that works for both of us. I love you.