Sunday, October 2, 2011

The arch of my foot hurts

Random thing, the arch of my foot really hurts currently, for no good reason that I can think of. Just hurts on the inside. Both when I'm standing and sitting. Worse when walking. Its a little swollen but barely noticeable when looking at it. I have no idea why it does this. Its happened before but doesn't happen too often. Everytime it annoys me enough to go to the doctor, it disappears before I can. Maybe its like arthritus or something. I'm never really doing anything strenuous or anything beforehand. It hurt lastnight and all day today and still hurts and I'm going to go to bed soon. I think if it continues to the morning I might go and get it checked. Ill probably sound like a lunatic trying to explain this to a doctor. Lol.

No comments: