Sunday, February 17, 2013

:: YaWn ::

Man. I'm having a really hard time sleeping. Just thought id hop on here and ramble for a couple minutes.

I'm fighting with myself to not play with the xmas present Ramon bought me. I love it. Its a Nintendo 3DS. Its beautiful dark purple and has a touch screen on the bottom and flips open and has another lcd screen that you can make 3D. Its so impressive how good the 3d is. Its so much fun. Ramon also bought me three games with it which was super cool because they're games I knew id love. Aaaand I def do. Lol

I need to finish my taxes. I've been procrastinating on them. No particular reason as to why. I think its probably because we aren't broke lol. We've been doin good on our budget. We even got our car fixed last week. Four brand new tires, new breaks, and roters. Its a lot easier to stop now. Hahaha.

Alright. I really need to get some sleep. Gremlins been coughing lately, we think she's getting sick. Poor baby. I hope I don't get sick.

Moo.

No comments: