Wednesday, February 25, 2009

She's back!















Well, I made it back safely.I was so scared to fly on those planes but it worked out well. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Miami was cool as hell and the weather was amazing. I'm in the process of uploading 134 pictures from the trip but as soon as I get them all done I'm posting a whole bunch of them.


We got to our hotel "Grove Isle" at around 5pm and we hadn't slept whatsoever for like 36 hours so when we got to the hotel we ended up crashing really early but we ended up waking up in enough time to see the sun rise. Our hotel looked over the bay and we saw the sun rise so beautifully. There's this picture that Ramon took of me that it so amazing that I could like sell it to a post card company or something. I'm so proud of it and everyone i've showed it to says its amazing too. Please let me know what you all think of it.



The hotel we stayed at was a lil too high class for me but it was fun and I'm glad we got it as a package because if not it was like $800 a night. I have a picture to prove that too. lol. it was so crazy. We also went to the pool and had a couple of drinks there. We had 2 drinks and our bill was 33 dollars which gratuity already added on for us. lol. how nice of them. haha. it was so much fun tho.

We saw Ramon's dad and family and stuff and since our rental car didn't work out we spent alot of time in Hollywood. I ate some puerto rican food for the first time, it was pretty good. Otherwise we drank and partied alot and got alot of memories. My first vacation was a phenominal one. (thanks baby!) I'll never forget it.



I'm posting my favorite pictures on here. I hope you all enjoy them.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Them are the most awesome pictures ever woman!!!

I agree that the one of you could be sold for postcards because that was awesome and how it lined up perfectly was amazing!!

Im glad you had a great time, but I also missed ya here also.. So glad your back! *lol*

I swear Ramon looks like his Dad.

Ramon Rosario said...

Well baby i am so glad that we were able to spend this vacation together. I hope it was everything you hoped and dreamed for your first of many to come. I Love you gorgeous!