Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Here I am...

So here I am. I just got done making my boyfriend and I lunch that I'll bring to work with me in a little while. I was kinda mad because I couldn't find the lemon juice we have. I know we have some but its no where to be found. I cut some apples for my lunch and I read that if you put lemon juice on the apples after they're cut then they won't turn brown. Well, I can't find the lemon juice so my apples will be brown. But that's ok because they will still taste good they just won't look pretty. Sometimes things happen that way. It's whats on the inside right? Heh.

Ramon just got his staples out today, I haven't seen it yet tho because he went to the doctor while I was sleeping and when he woke me up there was a whole mess of people in my basement which scared the shit outta me cuz I didn't know what was going on but it turns out that the sewage people were there along with my land lord fixing some awful leak that's making my apartment smell like donkey poop. Ew. Right now my landlord is cleaning it up which I find amusing because he finally told us if we could have a puppy or not and he said that we can have one only if we pay a deposit. I said fine whatever, at least we get a puppy but it sucks having to pay another security deposit which is $475. So I'm glad that he's down there by himself cleaning our shit up. I think its worth the deposit. lol. Does that make me a bad person? lol. I think i just heard him gag. LOL.

Puppy: $475. Hearing my landlord gag in the basement: Priceless.

2 comments:

mygrl said...

What kind of puppy are you thinking of?

Unknown said...

OMG That would be priceless!!! And how cute your going to get a puppy woman!! YAH!!!

Are you going to name him "RUPERT"?

Can't wait to see your puppy!!