Sunday, May 24, 2009

Long time no blog.

So. I haven't blogged in a long time. Alot has been going on. With Ramon's knee surgery and my working crazy hours, it's been tough with the free time. I have been taking alot of pictures. I always carry the camera around because you never know when a good picture'll come along. Ramon and I went to the park this afternoon and we got some pictures. I took a picture of this sign that was in front of the park which I thought was humorous because it says no firearms and there's like red paint (hopefully paint) all over it. lol.



This picture right here was this thing that you hold on to and then you're supposed to run and balance yourself. Dude. I got on it and I can see how lil kids could break themselves on it. it was extremely dangerous. lol. I didn't stay on it long. Seeing as how Ramon just had knee surgery, I didn't want to be next.


I crawled through this tube. Ramon laughed at me. I think he was just jealous that he couldn't do it. hehe. (j/k ramon)



Awe he's adorable. I made him sit there so I could take his picture. His knee was hurting so we left shortly after this picture.



Ramon took like a shit ton of pictures of me swinging and some of them are hilarious with my facial expressions. lol. My ass looks big but really. it's not. lol.

Another one. I think my gut hurt in this one. you know that funny feeling you get? Yeah... hence the facial expression. lol.



Teeeeeeeter totttttttttter. Ramon wouldn't get on with me, he said his knee hurt but really I think he was scuuurrred.lol


Yes I will still play on a playground.

This house is on the corner of 11th street and Charles st. I badly want to take a tour of the inside. I think it used to be a vintage store or something but I think its now abandoned. It has a really cool curved window near the door but you can't see it in this picture. I took it while Ramon was driving. but I really want this house! So haunted and cool looking.
We were first at a stop light. vrroooom.

My adorable 2 year old dwarf hamster Biscuit. Man he was happy when I gave him the carrot.

Here's a picture of the 28 staples that Ramon had to have put in his leg after surgery. This was a picture right after the bandage was taken out. Yikes.


Clouds are pretty.

2 comments:

mygrl said...

Awesome pictures. I loved carrying around the camera too until your Dad broke it and hasn't sent it to be fixed yet!

Unknown said...

Them are awesome pictures Jen!! I would have soo played in on the playground!! That's why it's good to have kids! *lol* I get to play on the playground also!!!

Ramons leg looks sooo sore!! I wonder if he will have a big scar or will it go away? I'm glad to see him not walking with the crutches anymore.

The house does look like it would be a haunted house though.

PS.. sorry it took me so long to reply and view your blog woman. :( I have also been very busy and change of hours has really messed with me..