Thursday, October 22, 2009

Gross outside...

Hi! It's my day off again. It's crazy because last week I had 2 days of PTO and then I ended up getting sick and had to call off work for 2 days and so I only had to work 1 and then off work for another 2 days. haha. I'm still a lil sick tho which sucks. I got really bad sick too it was horrid. People at work are getting sick like i've heard that there are a couple people that have the swine flu. they haven't been to work in a week. i call the h1n1 virus the h2o1oink. lol. anyhow. i have to go to my doctors appointment today at 10:30am and then hopefully my contacts come in today. i ordered colored contacts. i have a sea green and also a brilliant blue. they are so pretty in so i cant wait. i already paid for em too so i want em! I got icehogs tickets for tomorrow for me and ramon and gary and chad. i'm super excited. its a day before our birthday! i have to go shopping for gary's birthday present...i love shopping for presents. i'm not sure what to get him yet tho but i'll find something good. :-) Anyhow...i better get my furry boots on. oooh lemme take a picture of em! they are so adorable! they are eskimo boots! (kinda blurry, i took them while i had them on! lol)


No comments: