Sunday, October 18, 2009

Last day off...


So, It's my last day off after 3 wonderful days off of work. I took like a mini vacation. It was nice and much needed after all that sidekick outage bs.

I'm super excited cuz I have a new phone coming on Monday. I got so sick of my sidekick through that whole ordeal and I so I got a good deal on a mytouch. I feel bad though because it was Ramon's turn for a new phone. He's going to get one really soon! :-)

So I found out that they have maternity belly button rings. I was worried because I have my belly button pierced once on the top and once on the bottom and I really didn't wanna take em out and I didn't want them to stretch weird and have it look all funky after my pregnancy. I didn't even know that had special belly button rings for that. Here's a picture of the ones I bought.Oh wait, it won't let me save the picture or copy the link so I'll have to wait until I get em to take the pic. I can model them. lol. yeah right.

Anyways... I'm going to watch some sponge bob and lay down cuz my throat kills today. Eeek!


No comments: