Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I work for a crooked ass company

So I received a call from my manager yesterday saying that my position is no longer available with the hours that I work. I'm completely sick and tired of this crooked ass company that I work for. I was given the option to go to 2:30pm-10pm which is not an option at all. I can't work nights. There'd be no way my brother could watch Amiah from 9:30am-10pm. I'm trying to see if there's a coach position open with the same hours so that I can keep my same pay and still remain on salary. I've also emailed the department of labor because they want this change effective this Monday. I think it's all bullshit and I need a new job. God I fucking hate this company. 

1 comment:

mygrl said...

Wow! All that sucks!! I hate when things change. I have to wonder why Gary would have would watch Amiah for such a long time? I agree that it wouldn't be good. Amiah should be with her Mommy and Daddy.