Friday, August 13, 2010

Someone take the steak knife out of my brain. It's starting to bother me.

So I'm home with a migraine. I woke up this morning with a really bad migraine on my right side and went to work. It never went away. I even walked to woodmans to buy exedrin and ended up taking 2 of those and it's still not all the way gone. I was at work and realized that I had a migraine for 5 hours and decided its time to go home. I think alot of it has to do with stress. I'm just so tired of this job and I need a new one. I need to work on my resume and apply at comcast. I guess there's a ton of nco people that work there. Nco pays so much less and way over works their employees. Yikes I turend the air conditioner off for it to get a rest and it's boiling in here already. Amiah is in her swing. she hadn't been in it in a long time. For awhle, every time I put her in it, she would just Steve with her.. :-)  Well I'ma lay down here on the floor and watch some cartoons with her. Shes the best.

No comments: