Sunday, November 7, 2010

First day of the week at work

So it's the first day of the week at work. My people will be on the phones all day unlike during the week where they are only on the phones for one hour a day. It's because call volume isn't high enough right now. I think after Black Friday happens and some advertisements go out for Family Mobile, it should boom. Until then, it's boring at work. I sometimes wish I was just a rep so that I can sit around and do nothing all day long. But it's kinda funny cuz being the supervisor I can make them do stupid stuff. I make up games and stuff for them to do and they have to do it, they have no choice. lol. So the nicer they are the easier they'll have it. lol. Does that make me sound like a mean supervisor? Hahaha. Doesn't matter either way. Well. I hope everyone's day is awesomeness. Yay for fall back daylight savings time. I feel like it was my unbirthday and I got an extra hour for my gift! :-D lol.  Well I was going to post a video but it hasn't gotten to my email yet from my phone so I'll have to post it when I get off work. I have to get ready to leave now, Gary should be here any minute! 

No comments: