Monday, May 7, 2012

Sleeeeeepy...

Bueno! I'm just sitting here trying to find something to do while the rest of the people in my class finish taking the assessment. It was really easy. All you had to do was look the info up in "Chase Answers" which is the search engine for Chase employees. Pretty easy to use. I'm super tired though. I just drank my entire energy shot. It was a "Worx" one. Normally those work for me better than the 5 hour energy shot ones but I don't get the crazy amount of jitters. But I don't really feel it as much as I'd hoped. Once I get sleepy its hard to recover from it, especially in here where it's just so mundane. I miss my gremlin. I sometimes wish that I can take her to work with me so she can keep me company. I love her. Okay, I should pay attention now. Will try to blog more later! Byeeeee!

1 comment:

ZombeeAssassin said...

Pay attention dude, you know better!