Monday, November 17, 2008

Miiiiiiii on the Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...

It's f'n freezing outside and it feels just the same in my house! Ramon always turns the heat down and I get so mad because it's way to cold. If it's below 72, I'm wearing my bear mittens and curled in a ball on the couch. I think it's because I was born in California and lived in Vegas and I just miss the warm weather so much. I can't stand this coldness. And as for snow. I hate the shit. The first time it snows it's really pretty, but from then on out, all I'm doing is waiting for it to melt.


The other night when Ramon and I went to walmart, it started snowing, but it was like amazing! I don't think i've ever seen such huge snowflakes...I was awed at how pretty it was. I tried to take a picture but it just isn't the same:



I've been playing this video game called "Animal Crossing" and its pretty cool. It's on the Wii.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come on girl. Let's go back to the warm. A couple of horses(mine is named Leroy) and just leave these Yankees here to freeze their asses off. Snow is pretty if seen on TV.Baring that, maybe magic to bring back summer? Hey Mamma Nature, are you hearing us!!??

Heather said...

I do agree with you about not liking the snow or the coldness that much, and I think it's mostly related to where we are from, because of course as you know being from Arkansas I HATE SNOW and the COLD WEATHER!! So I am right there with you woman! I hate it also!!

How low does Ramon turn the heat! Dang man turn it up!! *lol* We have ours set to 72, but if I am cold and a blanket isn't cutting it, I will turn that heat up while he's not here, then turn it back down before he gets home (*lol*)

OMG them are HUMONGOUS snowflakes! I am always in AWE when it starts snowing here or seeing how much snow we get, because growing up in the South you don't see this much snow, and them BIG of flakes neither. So I am right there with you, I'm like a big kid when it comes to watching it snow, but I will NOT go out in it, Im scared to even step in the snow since I had broke my leg in it 2 years ago while sledding in my BACKYARD!! *(remind me to show you the backyard "baby" hill sometime!!)*