Monday, November 10, 2008

Miss me?

I haven't had time to really get on here...but here I am! I'm talking to my mom on the phone right now! She just got a new cell phone because she lost her old one. lol. I almost didn't answer the phone either cuz I usually don't answer numbers that I don't know. It's been a habit from trying to avoid bill collectors. lol. But then I saw what time it was and it was waaaay to late for someone like that so I answered. I talked to my mom for about 35 minutes. It was nice. I love that I still have contact with my parents. They call me for no reason. Especially my dad, my dad calls me all the time too.

So, what have I been up to? I've been working different hours at work lately because I'm in PDA training. So instead of working 7:30 pm til 4:00 in the morning, I work 3:30 pm to midnight. My best friend is watching my bay for me. I couldn't have picked a better person. I didn't trust anyone else really to do it. I know she would not only do it but do it really good and I so appreciate it (Thanks Heather).

I really meant to post these pictures awhile ago but just hadn't but here's pictures from Ramon and I's Halloween trip. We went to Cambridge, Il to visit a haunted cemetery. Here's a quick overview of the story behind why this cemetery is haunted: Back in the 1900's, there was this woman that had 7 children and was married to a farmer. One day the farmer went to work and the mom went crazy and ended up axing her children to death and then killed herself. The farmer didn't have enough money to have them buried in seperate graves so he decided to bury the children in one big grave and then the mom in her own. They are in unmarked graves in Rosedale Cemetery.




So, this cemetery is in the middle of no where, like, I'm talking like pitch dark in the middle of corn fields. There's these big black gates to the entrance and the graves are on the left. We didn't even look for the unmarked graves because when we pulled in there, there was such an eerie presence. Very creepy. I had my digital camera and I got out and took a pic towards the right of me. I wasn't really trying to take a picture of anything inparticular, and I couldn't really see much distance in front of me but I just kinda held it up and took the pic. The flash went off and when I seen what I had taken a picture of I was like "LETS GO!!!" In the picture there's these little circles of all different sizes and shades. We've determine these to be spirit orbs.




Here's a picture of the byron power plant(totally made me think of the simpsons) and the ones underneath are pics of a dam or whatever. it was on the way to Cambridge. I dunno exactly but it was like a park and it had this huge wooden porch thing that you can look off of. I'm proud of the picture, it's pretty.





Potties and pretty trees.




dude. We finally ate at Sonic. It was the bestest. I was so f'n happy when we finally found it.



2 comments:

Heather said...

That picture of you and ramon (the newest one at the very top) is a REALLY good picture of you guys!!

I miss you being in the bay, but I'm glad that u trust me to take care of the bay, I do the best I can to help and try to keep everyone doing what they are supposed to. (Im glad I got our hours to above 100% which was awsome) I hope it continues!!

the pictures of the orbs are crazy!!! I'm curious if we go to the cemetery late when it's dark there on forest hills and alpine and take a picture or two if we would see orbs over it? or is it certain cemeteries or all of them? KWIM??

**GREAT BLOG and glad to see you updated it**

mygrl said...

Yes I missed you!! The pictures are cool. The small print is hard on old people's eyes. Your Dad does read your blog. haha