Sunday, November 23, 2008

Mmmm breadstix...

Squish the head!!!!! lol



Finally a day off from work. I've been in PDA training so I've been having to take phone calls instead of my usual supervising from 7:30pm to 4:00 am. It's been kind of nice because I ONLY have to worry about the calls that Im taking, that and any corrective action that needs to be filled out but otherwise my best friend has been taking care of everything for me while I'm gone, she's been doing an excellent job, (thanks heather!) It's been awhile since I've had to actually "auto-in". I've been a supervisor since March so I only usually have to do an hour of inbound calls a week, but since we are converting our call center into PDA I had to go through a week and 2 days of class training and now I'm in what's called PDA-TCC, where I'm taking calls and if I have any questions or problems there's help available. So, I've been trying to make sure that I'm getting all my phone time in because I have to train my bay on December 2nd, and I want to make sure that I know it myself. I shouldn't have a problem with it tho, it's pretty easy because you just have to know how to look it up. I've always been pretty good at training things so I should be ok.





I've been playing "Animal Crossing" like non stop, it's so fun. I'm trying to build up my furniture in my house and stuff in the game so its really cool. We got the wi-fi working so it's really fun connecting to Heather and visiting her town. I gave her a couple of balloons. lol.





So, me and Ramon went to Pizza Hut cuz I was hoping that my dad was working but he wasn't. So I called him to see what he was doing and he wasn't doing anything so I wanted to go see the bunny wabbit. Unfortunetly Christy wasn't there so I couldn't say hi, I believe she was working. They have such adorable aminals. awe. Kittens and puppies and bunnies and gerbils. I love it. :-D

2 comments:

mygrl said...

You didn't kiss my bunny did you? I am asking, because those cost 5 dollars. A bunny has to have toys ya know. She wants to go shopping, and wants your money!!!

Heather said...

Animal Crossing is addicting. It's not like a real challenging game, just addicting! I love finding all the fossils! *lol* But the paintings I'm not a rich critter so I don't think that's gonna go to far right now, I have to pay this expensive larger house off to get a basement!! *lol* I wanna set up a game room type thing in the basement!! *LOL* Then invite you over with WIFI to have a Party in the basement! I'll get LOTS of lights that we can turn on and off for a strobe party! *lol*

Dude, I don't know about everyone else but I missed you in the bay, I hope that everything was fine when you came back from everything I did through the month. I tried to make sure I kept everything like you do/did it. I am sorry you have to check into my shift bonus for that 1 week, at least 2 weeks worth is fine (whenever it's paid "manually" *lol*) and 1 week was from me being sick so that helped prevent us from having to worry about 2 weeks of shift bonus! YEAH! *LOL* But I'm sorry you have to mess with that this week on top of all the phone issues going on also. :(

You and Ramon like to go sledding? I will NOT sled because I'm terrified of breaking my leg doing it again, but Sam and the kids will if you and Ramon wanna go to we should all get together. I might get the nerve up to go again.. (I said "might")

Ohh a bunny!! How adorable!! Your Dad has a hamster and other animals? I didn't know that!!! WOW!!! I want to get the kids a hamster but Sam said, "no".

FYI... The font color I can NOT see at all on the G1, I have to log in on the computer to view it by hilighting the text. Woman you tryin' to blind someone? LOL

Oh and I love the pic of you squishing Ramons head with your fingers and what in the word was Ramon making it look like he had his finger up your nose? *lol* HILLARIOUS!!