Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Another day another dollar


So I woke up this morning... I don't feel to good. I think I'm coming down with a cold or something. I just feel drained and my nose is runny and I just feel icky. I was supposed to have a meeting at work at 6:30 pm which is an hour before I'm supposed to start but I just called to make sure that it was still going on (they like to cancel things and not tell me) and it was cancelled so it was a good thing I called.


I'm not sure if I mentioned this earlier or not but I'm going to see Nine Inch Nails in May in Michigan. I'm so excited about it. I love NIN. My best friend Heather borrowed me the money so I could get the tickets. I'm so grateful for having someone do that for me.


I'm freezing cold and I jacked the heat up to 75 in here and I'm still cold. Jesus. I hope I didn't get sick from work. Something's been going around in that building and everyone's catching it.

3 comments:

mygrl said...

Another day and deeper in debt!! haha. I hope you get to feeling better soon.

Unknown said...

I didn't mind helping you out woman. Im here when you need me and will help when I can. I know I can trust you, I hope that you have a great time at the concert. I haven't seen the tickets come in the mail yet, but hopefully they will be coming in soon though. That way I can get them too you.

I'm sorry your not feeling well, I hope you didn't catch anything from work that's horrible!!! I know there is something going around there, I think there's always something going around there.

I finally stopped coughing though!! *lol* About damn time!

I hope you get to feeling better. you guys enjoy this week, I am loving this week off work!!

Ramon Rosario said...

I cant wait until we go and see NIN - thank you heather you are a kick butt friend. Jen your on heat probation 75 WOW..... YUP heat probation.