Thursday, March 19, 2009

What a night...


Squirrels are people too.

So... Alot has happened since I've blogged about anything on here. I went and seen Ron White with my dad, christy, gary and chad on the 13th. That was quite interesting. We were doing a lil bit a drinking and me and my dad thought it a good idea to sneak to the balcony seats. Well, you have to step up and then you're in the balcony, well, my dad stood up pushing his chair back so when he sat back down he tipped over well, i'm like "duuude, where'd he go" and i turned to look for him and did the same exact thing. I think we both got concussions from it and I have a cracked rib and he has a sprained wrist. yay for pain meds. (i went to the doctor, he didnt) lol. it was worth it tho. Ron white's the best. But i've been in pain since but that's ok i'm alive.

I got some pics of me and my dad and my dad and christy and some of ron white, the ones of ron white didn't turn out good at all because we were pretty far up and my camera's zoom made it a bit blurry so i'm not posting them all but here's a few.

My favorite pic is me and my dad.

2 comments:

mygrl said...

Jennnifer I had a great time too! Spell my name right girl!! lol Cristy Where is the picture of you and your Dad?

Unknown said...

That would have been a awesome concert, but sucks you and your Dad got hurt though.

How is your side doing now? Is it better??