Friday, April 24, 2009

Beautiful day





So, Ramon and I went to Sinnissippi again because it was so nice out today and we brought bread to feed the duckies. As were feeding them we witnessed a brutal attempt at murder. There was these duckies that were trying to murder the other duckie by holding his head under water. There was like 4 or 5 against that one. I was so scared! lol. I took a video of it. I know its nature and stuff but dang, at least make it fair fight! The thing eventually flew away but it was like the craziest thing ever. I didn't feed none of the mean bastards after that.lol


So Anyhow, I took a bunch of other pictures too. Here they are. There was some cute geeslets. Here's a video of the cute lil fuzzy things. In the video they look yellow but they were neon green in real life! haha.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Them mean little bastards!! Why were they holding down that little guy? How dare them!!

The little yellow chick was adorable though, I'm surprised he did get attacked too!

Ramon Rosario said...

Those mean old ducks, they will get whats coming to them, look it the little fuzz ball of joy.