Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Redo rabbit rabbit... lol see previous blog.

Yay I'm so happy! I just talked to my Grandmommy! It turns out that I dislexically put the number in my phone. I reversed one of the numbers. When my dad called me back and told me that she was expecting me I really looked at the number that he gave and finally figured out that I had it wrong. lol. I talked to her for a lil while. I don't talk to her much but I miss her terribly. I told her rabbit rabbit and she laughed. I promised her that me and my boyfriend would come see her this summer cuz i miss everyone. I think family is important and i want to keep in touch. I used to be so close to her until she had her stroke but after that it was all different, in ways I can't even begin to describe. I'm happy that she remembers me and when I told her that i loved her and that I missed her she said it back and that right there made my whole day!

1 comment:

Ramon Rosario said...

I cant wait to take you to see your grandmommy.