Wednesday, January 6, 2010

ARG!!!

I almost sneezed on my computer screen. My sinuses have been so crazy lately. my sini for plural. lol. Today me and my mom are supposed to go to lunch together. i'm really excited! we are going to bandanas! i've not eaten there yet. so i got my new laptop today from fedex. they showed up super early! i was so excited. its cute and little and green. i'm sitting on my couch right now typing this. i love it so much! (thanks ramon). so i think we are supposed to get a bunch of snow today or something or that's what they're saying. i'm excited. i like when it first snows cuz it looks so pretty and can be fun to drive in. i'm not being sarcastic either. i always feel like i'm off roading! hahaha. dude. i gave someone a stupid honk the other day because there was a four way stop and i stopped and it was going to my turn first but the other car didnt even stop at all! they just ran right through it! i all honked and threw my arms up. it was funny cuz i was wearing my bear mittens. if you've ever seen em you'd understand. i probably looked like a cartoon character. lol. dude. i'm watching the price is right and it really cracks me up when people are bidding for the items to win their chance to get on stage. it cracks me up when its an item where you know that the person will NEVER use it or WANT it. A guy on there just won 1100 dollars with of WOMAN"S accessories. it was a crap load of ugly scarves and hats. Its hilarious. Like when Old people win dirt bikes and shit! lol. hilarious stuff. Anyways...welp, i'm going to watch the rest of the price is right.

No comments: