Thursday, January 28, 2010

Baby update

So I called off of work today because my hips were pretty sore. Ramon says that my tummy looks lower so I'm sure she's dropping. It'll probably be pretty soon now! The other Jen, Ramon's brother's girlfriend Jen had her baby this morning around 11 I think. They induced her 2 weeks early. I'm not sure why but her doctor I guess is notorious for doing things like that. I guess everything went good though. I'm so excited for her. Amiah will have an older cousin named Brock. I'm not sure what he weighed, hopefully not too big but I guess the birth went good and fast. They gave her an epideral and about an hour later she had her baby boy.

1 comment:

mygrl said...

You should post some pictures of the baby's room so we can see it. Did you do the belly cast yet that your Mom got you? Pictures please? Now!! lol.
Whatever you do don't let them induce you for the hell of it.