Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Num num num











Alrighty. The countdown has begun.I now have complete strangers talking to me about my pregnancy. I take it as compliments. I went to taco bell lastnight and as the girl handed me back my debit card she said, "Congratulations by the way". I was like AWE! So yeah, it's kinda cool. i like to think of my belly as a buddah belly. it brings good luck if you rub it! hahaa. I had a doctor's appointment today. Lately I've been in a lot of pain with my ribs. My uterus has expanded so much that it's causing my riblets to stretch outward and it hurts alot. I can barely roll over at night. I know she's coming soon so I just have to bare with it. The doctor says to take tylenol for it, but i feel as though i've become immune to it, i've taken it so much throughout this pregnancy. He also says that the baby's head is engaged downward so that eliminates the possibility of her being breeched. which is cool. Tomorrow or the next day I'm going to do the belly cast that my mom gave me. I think the baby is waiting for me to do it so that she can pop out. lol. i hope so. The baby room is done, we just need to buy a dresser. i cannot wait. i'm so excited for this baby to come. i can't believe it's been over 35 weeks. it seems like it's gone by so fast and so slow at the same time! lol. I was thinking of writing a letter to Amiah for her to read when she's like 13 or something. I wanna put in it like how much stuff is right now and what its like to be pregnant with her and stuff. I dunno though. I'm kinda worried that I'll write it and then forget that i wrote it. haha. if anyone has any comments on that it would much appreciated! welp. i'ma get going. maybe put my feet up as my ankles are starting to swell now. lol.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should totally write a letter to amiah for when she gets older...

birthmothertalks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mygrl said...

I think you should write a letter for Amiah and save it in her baby book so you won't lose it. Make sure you take some pictures of the belly cast for all to see. What is Amiah's middle name going to be?