Monday, February 1, 2010

Feeling super preggerz

Ok. So Ramon and I've made the decision for me to not work anymore. lol. I'm nervous that it seems way too early to stop working but it was getting really hard. My ankles are starting to swell on the daily basis even when I'm barely on them. i'm getting them "fake" contractions where my tummy gets all super rock hard, and i'm constantly tired but can NEVER sleep. I pee every 20 minutes. I tried working as long as I could but i'm getting to the point where i dread getting up and going to work. I'll be taking a leave of absence and then after the delivery i'll have an additional 6 week maternity leave. During the entire time i'm out i'll be collecting on my short term disability. i knew there was a good reason behind signing up for that several years ago. lol. plus i have my tax refund to work off of so we should be set. i'm getting a decent amount back. over 2 grand. next year i'll get alot more! :-) so i'm on my second day of not working and i'm already restless. lol. i've been working since i was 16 years old and have never had more than a week off of work at any given time. this will be the longest that i'll not work. i'll probably go crazy up until i have Amiah but then i should be nice and busy afterwards. haha. i'll be posting pictures on here soon of the baby room and of the belly cast. i haven't decorated the cast yet but will as soon as payday hits so i can by the paints and whatnot. i also bought a baby book awhile ago with a cute lil giraffe on it and i'm going to start filling it out. i want to buy a pink sharpy to use tho. maybe i'll do that today. so i can at least get out of the house once. me and ramon went to breakfast this morning. i was so tired. i had layed down and started to get to sleep around 1ish in the morning, woke up every hour and then got up at 6:30 to go to eat. and people are telling me to get as much sleep while i can! i cant even do that! lol. ahh well. im looking forward to when i can lay on my tummy and sleep. i hate only being able to sleep in certain positions.

1 comment:

mygrl said...

You worked all the way up until 2 weeks before the baby is due. That is pretty good.