Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy new year!

So... this is my last post in this year of 2010. It's been quite the year too lemme tell ya. lol. I think I've grown up more in this year than I thought I ever would. I guess that's what having a kid does to ya. It's been hard. It's also been really f'n awesome. It's totally worth it. I cannot believe I used to say that I would never have kids. You don't really understand how it is til it happens and its definitely something I'll never regret. This year has been awesome. I have an awesome family that has been there to support and help me through everything. Not just help me but help Amiah and Ray too. 2011 will be a new chapter for me. I want to start these electrician classes so that I can have a better job and be happier. Making more money will be a plus too. Goodbye 2010, you've been really good to me. Thank you. I look forward to meeting the next year. Happy new year everyone! 

No comments: