Monday, December 13, 2010

Yes....I almost died.

My last day off before going back to work. I had a nice 3 day weekend unexpectedly. I'm glad I'm salaried otherwise I'd be worried. 


I totally forgot to blog about this but the other night my dad watched Amiah for awhile and me and Ramon went out for dinner for our 4 year anniversary. We were on our way to Texas Roadhouse and were on State street. All of a sudden some guy in a van was riding our ass like crazy for no reason, like we didn't even pull out in front of him or anything and then he laid on his horn for like 30 seconds straight! I know it doesn't sound like that long but when you hear a horn for 30 seconds it actually is forever! Anyways we were like WTF and Ramon slowed down alittle bit to see if that guy would relax and get off our ass and then all of a sudden he gunned the gas and flew to the other lane almost hitting the guy next to us and then sped up and cut us off! He slammed on his breaks and we almost hit him. Like this guy was seriously psycho for no reason. Dude. I called 911 cuz it scared the living crap out of me and I got his license plate. They said they were going to send out a broadcast for him (whatever that means). It was crazy like I thought this guy was going to kill us dude. We ended up making it to Texas Roadhouse but I was like shaking for a good 10 minutes after we got there. I think the holiday's and roadrage bring the crazy out in people. lol

2 comments:

Whatcnido said...

Well, good thing Amiah was in good hands in case you were in horrific crash involving fire and flying monkeys and banana peels and stuff like that. Cows running wild. Helicopters too. Bees. Really funny stuff. Glad you were ok.

Ramon Rosario said...

Yeah it was a good thing Ramon's little temper prob would have boiled over and snapped the guys neck. LOL that sounds like fun kinda.