Saturday, December 4, 2010

My life as I know it.

My life as I know it is f'n AWESOME! lol.  I have a perfect baby girl. I was very fortunate that there weren't any complications. I thank the universe every day for how lucky I am to have someone so beautiful and perfect and to be able to call mine. My little being that I love to share. I'm thankful that I have an awesome dad and awesome stepmom that loves taking care of my lil being. Life used to be so hard sometimes where it made me question whether or not it was worth going on but never once was I selfish to put an end to it and every minute of every day makes life worth living. The hard parts just make the awesome ones that much better and there wouldn't be good ones if there weren't bad ones. I always used to say that I wouldn't have kids. I was scared. I always said that because I was afraid that my kids would turn out like me or go through some of the hard things that I had to go through. But that's what makes us individuals and some have it worse than others but we all go through something. I love the way I turned out, my parents did a good job. There were some things that could have been better but in the end I'm me and I'm proud and I know what's important. I have 2 awesome parents that are finally sober and can watch their Grandbaby grow up and be just as awesome as her mother. :-D 

1 comment:

mygrl said...

Thanks for the sweet things that you said about me. :) I really do like having Amiah around. She is a really fun baby to be around and I love the excitement that she has as she learns new things every day.