Thursday, December 2, 2010

Sick.

So I'm sick. I have been sick for a few days now and am hoping that it will go away soon without giving it to the gremlin. I would feel terrible if I made her feel the way I feel right now. I almost fainted at my doctor's appointment and I've been running a fever for a day and a half. Ramon bought me chicken noodle soup and medicine and zinc. So far I'm not feeling any different. I didn't even work a whole day at work today. I went to work for about an hour and then left for my doctor appointment and was going to go back to work after the appointment but since I almost fainted twice there, I thought maybe it wasn't a good idea for me to be doing anything besides laying down. I know that I wouldn't have been productive anyhow. Ray just went to work to do his phone time. I hope he returns soon, he's really good at taking care of me. I have to work tomorrow which I'm hoping I'll be alive for. Should be physically but probably not mentally. The gremlin you ask? She's doing wonderfully. She's over there in her make shift play pen exploring the world the way a baby should be. She's been talking alot and says "da da" Not "ma ma" yet but it'll come. We are listening to Banana Pancakes by Jack Johnson. Definitely one of my favorite songs EVER. 

2 comments:

Whatcnido said...

I am hoping that she says pa pa first. lol Mom's get all the credit anyway.

mygrl said...

It sucks that you are sick. Amiah is so much fun to be around. Always full of smiles. She is always saying da da when he is here and I tell her Not the dada. lol
Amiah told me that she wants to go shopping for a pretty dress and shoes so sooner or later, I will have to give in and take her!!! lol