Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A change.

It is absolutely rediculously hot out. We had to set our a/c timers for the air to turn on while we were at work so it would be nice and cool by the time we went home. I was wanting to go to the spray pad after work with Amiah but it wasn't turned on when we drove by and it always takes so long for them to turn it on that it would be kinda late by the time it was done. 


Today was the last day of work until our 3 day weekend. I'm kinda excited. Work has been quite stressful lately. My team has been challenging. They get mad when they have to follow the rules and stuff and they say that they're getting treated like children but then they throw fits and act like children. If they act like children it's fitting to treat them like children. Alot of them are so young already anways that it's like highschool. I cannot wait to become a manager. That's what I've been working on lately. Then I won't have to deal with the agents much, I'll only have to deal with my supervisors. It'll be so much better. I like to delegate anyways. 


Ok, I have to end this a little early because Ramon is wanting to eat dinner soon. I'll try to hop on here later! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

No comments: