Thursday, July 21, 2011

Hey! Right now I'm sitting on the back porch of Ray's parents house. Ray is mowing the lawn. It's def one of the hottest days of summer. I decided to bring my lil laptop and connect to their wireless internet. 


I went to the chiropractor this morning for my back. It's been helping so much. I was getting kinda sick of going to the doctor and getting pain meds and nothing ever being done about it. I'm not sure if I mentioned it before but I found out that I have several rotated disks in my upper back and neck, which causes alot of pain on my left side near my shoulder blade. I have been going to the chiropractor every week to get my back adjusted and it's been going great.


I cannot blog long because we had to go inside because Amiah was looking pretty warm, red cheeks and all. Ray's parents put their house on the market so everything is beyond spotless. I'm afraid to even sit in here let alone having a wild animal gremlin running around. lol. Here's some pictures of their house and of Amiah. I have to do the house ones in a different blog because I hafta sign out real quick and go to my gmail to get em. (2 dif gmails)



No comments: