Friday, July 29, 2011


I'm sitting out in Ray's Mom's garage with Amiah. Well, shes not sitting, she's playing around with a couple of toys that are kept here in case Amiah or Brock come over. I have a little cup with cold water next to me. It has a straw for her to drink out of. I'll include a picture for your viewing pleasure.  So, I had my hair colored a vibrant bluish purple yesterday. It's a little brighter than I expected but I'm beginning to really like it. It's different. I've always wanted to do something like that but just never had. I'm glad I did it. It's definitely shocking. I'll include a picture of that as well. Ok. Byeeeee! I'll have to post the pictures as soon as I get them to Yahoo from my G2. Ok Yahoo was taking forever so I mailed them to my Gmail account and here they are. 

No comments: