Friday, August 19, 2011

I don't know i just don't know I dont.

Heya! I'm sitting here on my couch while Amiah sleeps and Ramon plays Magic at the Robin's Nest. I figured what better time to blog. I haven't been blogging as often as I should. I think I always say that. At least I blog once in awhile. I guess it's better than nothing. I've had this blog for a pretty long time too. Pretty cool. I was thinking about creating a new blog using my other Gmail account. I don't use this one for anything but this blog. I just don't want to not blog in this one for a really long time and risk losing it for low usage or something. (I have no idea if it could go inactive for any reason). Maybe something to look into or if anyone knows please comment. 


I just ate an Oreo brownie. It was glorious. That is all.


I miss my brother. 



1 comment:

mygrl said...

I don't think blogs just disappear from lack of use but it's important that you don't lose the sign in info or you could be locked out of it.