Friday, August 12, 2011

No worries

So. My weekend is going pretty awesome. It's the last day off before starting work but I'm not complaining. I had a good one. Yesterday I took Amiah to her doctor's appointment while Ramon mowed his parent's lawn. She got her 18 month check up and one shot. She handled it pretty well for the most part but she has really bad stranger anxiety towards the nurses and doctor but I'm pretty sure it's just because almost everytime we go there she has to get a shot. We then went shopping at Woodmans and got some cod and a huge rack of ribs. (Ramon cooked them lastnight with this cherry sauce that was like sweet and spicy at the same time it was absolutely delicious) and then we went to game stop and got an awesome Alice and Wonderland video game that came out recently. It's super tripped out and Alice is gothic and carries around a huge butcher knife.It's glorious.


Amiah is sitting on my lap right now and we're listening to Banana Pancakes by Jack Johnson. I love it. Life is sooo good. Although it gets so hard sometimes and doesn't make sense, no worries, cuz it'll work out. 

1 comment:

Ramon Rosario said...

Yes the ribs were delicious last night I do have to say. Can't wait to try them again and make them better.