Sunday, August 21, 2011

Is work over yet?

Nope. Not yet. Almost though. And then its gremlin time! She's so awesome. I am so thankful I have such an awesome little girl. She's so freakn amazing. I miss her terribly. She has a lot of fun over at Papa's house. I get jealous of how much stuff they do over there. I wish I was able to do all those things. Its just so hard having to work full time. I like being able to provide for her and pay to have family watch her. I wouldn't want it any other way.

My tummy hurts. That's what I get for ingesting mcdonalds french fries. Ew. But the cocacola is so amazing there! Yum. I think they put something in it to make it addicting. Its so delicious.

Okay back to work.
Back to reality.

1 comment:

mygrl said...

We love having Amiah here while you guys bring home the bacon. She has brighten up our household. I am really out numbered with all these men so little pretty Amiah makes it extra special. If you can ever sneak away early from work on a Saturday we have pony rides tickets but they are only good on Saturdays.