Friday, August 19, 2011

Pictures mean more than words

                 When I saw this, I had to stop and take a picture of it. It was one of the most prettiest things EVER. 





Ramon and I. Isn't he adorable?! The love of my life. Well, one of them. :) 






Amiah and I. She's such a beautiful little girl. The other love of my life. 





Another beautiful picture of the sky. I should be a damn calendar photographer. 





Papa bought her this chair when she was a new baby. She now climbs it like a pro. She usually uses it to reach the light switch in her bedroom. I wanted to bring it into the living room so she had a chair but she likes to just stand on it so we moved it back in her room where there's at least a wall she can hold herself up with so she doesn't kill herself. :)





I get a lot of compliments when I do my eye shadow like this. It's called snow cone. :) I'm such a girl sometimes. 





Finally got her pool filled up. The water was so super cold that she hasn't gotten in it all the way yet but pretty soon I hope. by the time the water warms up  it'll be winter. Ugh. The summer goes by too quick. I've noticed that it's a hell of a lot more fun with my gremlin. Everything is better with gremlin.

No comments: