Wednesday, January 28, 2009

It's a good day...











So, I feel so accomplished today... I called the secretary of state and finally got everything paid to get my license legalized again. Its costing me quite a bit but in a few days I can go to the DMV and get a new license and actually legally drive. lol. Lately I've been feeling a bit artistic so I bought a mini piggy bank from michaels and glitterized the hell out of him and put googlie eyes on him. He's so adorable. I also bought some acrylic paints and painted this picture. I know its amature but I'm just getting back into the groove. I have to go to work soon so this isn't too long. but Have a good day!!!!

2 comments:

mygrl said...

Very cool. You should try scrap booking. It's very creative. I love doing it. I also love Micheal's craft store.

Unknown said...

The glitter pig is ADORABLE!!

Congrats on getting your license back woman! I bet you do feel EXTREMELY accomplished!!