Saturday, January 24, 2009

Productive day's off work...




So, I took 2 days of PTO from work. It was great. Yesterday Ramon, Travis and I went to an icehogs game. It was fun. Not too many fights but they won which was cool. Before hand we stopped at Cryptonight and shared a scoobiesnack. It's this fishbowl filled with florescent liquor. Delicious stuff. Dangerous.
Dude. So today I had to get up at the ass crack of dawn so that we could shoot the rest of the movie that I'm playing a part in. I got there around 11 am and we didn't get done until after 7 pm. We got most of it done but there's still alittle more to do on Monday. I'm pretty proud of myself because I did pretty good as far as remembering my lines. I thought I'd be the person that would freeze up and stuff but it wasn't me, thank god. I can't wait to see the finished product. Afterwards we all met at Cryptonight again and had a couple drinks. We had a scoobie snack again. This one was even more dangerous than the night before. It was coolness. I have some pictures yay!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG that is a HUGE bowl!!! I will have to one day go and try one... well probably not drink the entire thing on my own. LOL

YOU CAN HELP ME! (lol)

But I finally saw where Kryptonite was when we went to Monster Trucks, we had to walk by it (*LONG STORY!*)

Just say Sam has no reason to be driving at night with only one good eye.. (He parked a WWWAAYYSS from the MetroCenter) *lol*

I can't wait to see the movie that you guys did!! The script was awesome and HILLARIOUS!! I seriously can't wait to see it!!