Monday, January 5, 2009

The weekend...

Over the weekend Ramon and I went to Ikea! It was awesome! We also walked around woodfield mall and I got Heather her other Christmas present and we also went to this crazy bowling alley! It was enormous! Like it was the biggest f'n bowling alley I've ever seen in my life. It wasn't like all run down or anything either like most bowling alley's. ::holds her pinky up:: It was fancy. My camera didn't have battery on the trip (I forgot to charge it) which sucks but I still got a couple pictures with my phone. They are kind of blurry. (sorry). The first one is a picture of just the arcade in the bowling alley and the second one is a picture of the inside of Ikea. The place is amazing, I want to decorate my house with everything in there! :-D Anyhow, the trip was great and I had alot of fun. (Thanks Ramon!)

Omfg. I almost forgot to mention the fact that we ate at Sonic too! That place is one of my favorite places to eat, they really need to build one in Rockford. If I had the money, I'd open one up.

4 comments:

Ramon Rosario said...

I also had a great time Jen thanks for being my sidekick on this wonderful trip we had Love Ya.

Unknown said...

OMG That bowling alley is AWESOME!!! It sounds like you guys had a GREAT TIME!!

I have never been to IKEA.. I don't even know where it is. LOL

Hopefully soon I will get to go one day...

One place I wanna go is that Rainforest Cafe and also stop by build a bear I heard they are both very close to one another!!!

But never have gotten to go :(

Unknown said...

***AWWWW*** Ramon Called you his SIDEKICK for the trip. LOL

mygrl said...

I had sonic once, and it was good. Although I think the overall appeal was that it was something that I just can't have on a normal basis.