Friday, February 19, 2010

Finally...















So I finally have a quick minute to make a quick post. It's been very busy here in baby land. I never knew it would be this much work even though everyone has always said that. lol. My baby girl is awesome though. She's a very good baby. She very rarely gets fussy really and when she does its not that bad. She does eat quite a bit though. She eats every 2 hours at least and when she eats, she chows. Ramon and I have a lil nickname for her. Gremlin. There was a time at the hospital where i was feeding her and while she was eating she was like making these growling noises! lol. I laughed so hard my stomach hurt so bad because of the incision. I still crack up because she is a lil gremlin. When she's hungry she'll go after anything! It's pretty cute. Her eyes are more open now and she's looking around. I don't think she can really see much yet but it's still cute, before, she could barely hold her lil eyelids open. We finally got the baby room pretty much done. It took awhile but we're doing it. I've been over exerting myself though. I need to take it easy. I have a hard time just sitting and relaxing so I haven't been letting my wounds heal like they should. Ramon is making me sit and relax for the next couple days because he says I do too much, which is probably true. I just get bored! lol. Anyhow, lemme post some pics before she wakes up and wants boob again. lol.

1 comment:

Whatcnido said...

It's nice to see all my children on the same page. I love all of you.