Sunday, February 21, 2010

Stupid dell

Ugh, so lastnight I posted my blog and had the pics from the pediatrician and everything. My computer worked fine. When I was done, I shut down and plugged it in to charge. The next morning when I went to turn it back on, the screen is completely black. I was previously having issues with it, where the screen would go black and I'd turn it off and then back on and it would be fine. I was always meaning to call the technical support but never did because it would start working again. Well, this time it didn't. I'm super upset because I had imported all of the hospital pictures of Amiah onto the computer the night before and now I can't get to any of them because I stupidly didn't put anything on my flash drive. I've tried hooking it up thru the hdmi to the tv to see if i can see the screen through the tv but since it's password protected I can't see when to put the password in and it won't work unless windows is fully loaded. I've tried waiting a couple minutes after it turns on and then putting the password in but it never works and by this time it's been turned off and back on so many times that I have no idea if its even starting correctly or if its trying to start up in safe mode or something. We called dell and since it's still under warranty they are sending us a box to ship it so that they can fix it. They said they'll fix it and return it to us but I'm not sure if any of my stuff will be on it. Hopefully it'll be just the monitor that needs to be fixed and they won't have to wipe it or anything. Keep your fingers crossed, I really really really don't want to lose all my pictures.
::tears::

1 comment:

birthmothertalks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.