Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ikea

So Ramon, Gary, and I went to Ikea today. I was on a mission for a dresser for Amiah. I was looking around town for one but a decent dresser was running around $200 dollars at the least. I've been to Ikea a couple times and they have really cute stuff for way cheap! I love that place. I just wish it was closer. We drove to Shaumberg and went anyways tho. I didn't go into labor either I was a bit paranoid tho I have to admit. Anyhow. We got a white dresser, a black coffee table, and a glass wall shelf for the bathroom ALL for $118.00! And it's all brand new. We just have to build it. Ramon says that it's a good reason for him to get to buy power tools. lol. We have never been much of a do it yourself type of couple but it does make things cheaper and we got it all home in the trunk. lol. Then we ate at this place that Ramon knew about. It was called Nick's. It's a really awesome pizza place. The only thing was that it had stuffed squirrelies in it!!!! It had an over abundance of taxidermy throughout the restaraunt but it was really cool looking. All wooden. I shoulda taken pictures of it. I didn't even think about it. The squirrelies were sad tho but I guess if squirrelies had to die I'd rather them get to live for eternity at a place that had really good pizza rather than be squished on the side of the road somewhere. lol. you have to look at the bright side of things. Once we put our furniture together I'll take pics of them and put them on here!

No comments: