Sunday, October 5, 2008

21 days...

I just created this blog because I really like my new digital camera that my boyfriend gave me. His name is Ramon. We've been together for almost 2 years... December 15th. :-D

I found out about this blog from my dad's wife Christy. She has a blog that he has linked me too to see airplane pictures while delivering pizzas to their death.Her blog gave me this idea, thank you Christy. I don't know if many poeple will read this and I really honestly don't care but sometimes things come out better and more comprehendable in writing than they do out loud.


I'm 23 years old and will have my "golden" birthday in 21 days. When I typed that, I remembered the picture I have now. My dad stopped by the other day without notice and demanded a glass of milk. ( An ongoing joke ). It was cool! He had a picture with him. It was me and my twin brother Gary when we were 21 days old. I'm the one on the left. The dude in the picture is my dad and he's got his hand hoving over us,which shows perfectly how fuck'n tiny we were. :-D I looked so adorable, and then I grew up. Here's the picture. I took it with my neon green camera. If I could take a picture of my camera, with my camera, I totally would. lol.


2 comments:

Heather said...

Your camera is AWESOME!! It takes great pictures and awesome videos!! Can you post the video of Biscuit digging through his food on here!? That was the best one ever!!

You and Gary look adorable as babies...

So do twins feel pain when the other one is hurting?

mygrl said...

Hey Jennifer,
Your going to find that blogging is very fun to do. It's a great way to tell a funny story, or share a good picture.