Sunday, October 12, 2008

Some pictures... I love em.

Me and my boyfriend, Ramon. I love him. I love him gooood. :-D



This is my baby. He's a dwarf hamster. His name is Biscuit. he almost died a couple of weeks ago because he caught a disease called wet tail. He's fine now. I saved him. He's eating cheese in the picture. I fed him turkey today tho. He loves turkey...he loves it good. :-D



My Mom and her Daddy. They're soooo cute! I love the facial expression on my Grandpa! lol.



My Mommy brought my Grandma and Grandpa over to my house. I was having a bad hair day. (I love my Mommy!) I just need some pictures of my dad!



Here is me and my twin brother, Gary @ 23 years old.





1 comment:

Heather said...

Aww Jen you have an adorable family!!!

Your grandpa's face expression looked like he was up to something (lol)..

:) Heather