Sunday, October 12, 2008

I'm baaaaaaack!







Holy mother, they wouldn't let me blog for the longest time! Some stupid message about how it "looked" like a spam blog and someone had to review it. I dunno how that works out! lol. My dad said that it was because I said the F word.


FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK. lol. ok.


So I have new pictures of the sky that I took. Here's one!






I carry my new camera with me everywhere because the best pictures come randomly. I was also doing laundry the other day with Ramon and we were on Auburn St. at the laundry mat (I HATE not having a washer and dryer of my own) and it was such a beautiful day out. There was a gigantic cemetery where I took some pictures too! I seen this GIGANTIC tombstone. Here's a picture. :-)




Peaceful...




I love cemeteries, they are so beautiful.


1 comment:

Heather said...

FFFFFFFFFFfffffffffuuuuuuuUUUUUccccccccccccCCCCKkkKKKkkKK!! (lol)

why would they think your spaming your own blog? (lol) That's so crazy!!! Companies just dont have anything else better to do.

No it was probably some worker with nothing else better to do but check out a blog to give them more of a income for a few hours.. (i dunno wtf I just said, but anyways!!)

Why would you need a headstone that big?? Unless I'm in it I don't need one that big!! Now I have told Sam he can burry me with my ass in the air and a sign that says, "For my beloved husband, you can kiss my (_!_).." yeah he didn't like that much, but he stopped being cranky!! (lol)

:) Heather