Monday, October 6, 2008

Dairy Queen saved the day!


Dude. So yesterday...I didn't do a whole lot but just sat around and watched tv and played on the computer and created this here most awesomeness blog... I waited for Ramon to come home at 2 am. I made him dinner. It was this hamburger helper taco thing. It was pretty good. Well, after we ate, we watched some tv and I got a craving for a chocolate shake. It was unstoppable. it was about 3:58 in the morning and we went on a mission for a shake. The only place that we knew that would be open was Steak n Shake. We got in the car and drove all the way there to find that it was closed.

What the fuck?

Everyone knows that Steak n Shake is open 24 hours... the one damn time that I want something at 4 in the morning and relied on this place to fulfill my hopes and dreams, it lets me down! Crushed. Forgiveness will never be given.

On the way back home after this traumatizing event, we tried driving past a couple places that we thought might have shakes...but McDonalds only has breakfast at that time and no shakes and Uncle Nicks was closed. I went home empty handed. Ramon was nice enough to drive me around town on the mission (thanks baby) but alas I went to bed shakeless. lol.

I woke up this morning and we finally got our xbox 360 elite back and its fixed and ready to play. We went to dairy queen and got me a shake, Ramon got a punkin pie blizzard and we got a couple double cheese burgers. 2 for $3.33. They were pretty good but you know what? my shake was f'n delicious. I love chocolate shakes. I love them good.


1 comment:

mygrl said...

I want to see more blogging from Jen now!!!! :)