Friday, October 24, 2008

Alive...

Muah!



Well. I'm finally able to actually get on the computer. I went to the ER on Tuesday and finally got out lastnight. Ectopic pregnancies are vicious so I've learned and experienced. I couldn't have asked for a better boyfriend to take care of me through this. Thanks Ramon.


When I was in the hospital I learned that alot of people care about me. My dad and my mom came and visited me. My friend heather came and visited me. Ramon's brother and his mommy came to see me. My mommy came to visit me several times actually. It was really nice to have people there. Ramon stayed there for hours with me, and put up with me all drugged up and cranky. lol.


My tummy is turning purple but its better than losing any body parts. I lost a baby but things happen for reasons and there will be plenty of more chances. They tell me it's still possible in the future.My dad wants me to have a baby. He's going to baby sit all the time. I'm kinda sad this one didn't work out cuz I think he was kinda upset but I think he's more glad that his own baby's alive. :-D The first night when I was there, he was running around the ER like a lunatic. Gotta love dads.


I found out that another friend died today, this afternoon. Stupid heroin. Good people die that way. I've lost too many people to that drug. The only good thing that has come from it, is that I've learned that it's not worth it. I'd rather...
~ See my hamster drink from his water bottle, with his cute little paw holding onto it.
~ Have my boyfriend tell me I'm beautiful, even when I first wake up.
~ Getting kisses.
~ Eating bacon.
~ Eating more bacon. mmm.
~ Have a twin brother.
~ Have parents that are still alive and that love me.
~ Having a job that I earn a decent amount of money at.
~ Eating pixie stix like I was a kid.
~ Laugh until it hurts.
~ Go on a chocolate shake binge for a few weeks.
~ Having a best friend named Heather.
~ Make bracelets.
~ There's so much more I'd rather do but I'm getting kind of tired. Still weak.

Anyhow, It's me and my brother, Gary's birthday today. Well, for another 4 minutes. It'll be after midnight when I get these pictures on here. It's been a crazy birthday but it's still been a good one. Well... Here's a picture of the cake that Ramon made me. Keep in mind I just got out of the hospital lastnight. Here's some misc pics that I wanted to add on here. I haven't been online for a long time...





No, I'm not high in this picture, Ramon took me out to dinner for my birthday and this is also after surgery. God...that steak huuuurt later.

1 comment:

mygrl said...

Jennifer,

I am sorry that for what you went through. I am happy that you have a great guy, and family. I didn't come see you, because it didn't seem my place to be. That's for your parents. I was thinking of you. It looks like you had a good birthday,even though it's not what you had planned.