Monday, October 13, 2008

*Buuuuuuuuuuuurp*

So, Ramon and I went to Sinnissippi Park today because I wanted to go for a walk. It's getting down to the last few day's of nice weather. We got there around 3:15 pm. Now, usually, if we go there, we don't get there until well after 4:00 pm. Well, I don't know if you've ever been there or not, but if you get there before 4:00 pm, you can go into the greenhouse area where they have turtles and huge fat fish and they even have parrots! (You have to go, dad!)

So I get there and I see a fat ass fish. Koi I think. My mommy bought me a stone with Koi on it not too long ago. Anyhow, I go to bust out my camera (I take it EVERYWHERE!) and I go to turn it on to take a picture and duuuude. I totally forgot to put the battery in it after charging it lastnight. GROWL. I was kinda mad. But alas, it was still a cool time.


I seen this white parrot and he was all bobbing his head when I bobbed my head and he repeats "pretty bird" if you say it to him. When we were walking away, he says "bye!) with a parrot accent of course. lol. It was awesome! I think I'll call him Rupert. lol.


I tried to find some pictures online of the green house but I couldn't find much. I only found a picture of how it's going to look when it's remodeled but it wouldn't upload. Ah well.

2 comments:

mygrl said...

I guess your gonna have to go back with your camera.

Heather said...

Oh man you left your batteries at home!! **I have SOOOOooo done that before!!** It's really aggavating huh!!

(lol) it's o.k. though if JMK doesn't fix it for a dinner I'm sure it will be there if u go back, but the Parrot I bet was pretty. Too bad they don't have monkeys and squirrels!! (But the turtles ROCK!)

I think that Rupert is a very smart parrot and a great name for such a talented accent speaking bird!!!

:) Heathe