Tuesday, December 23, 2008

eltittitle

Sometimes I worry about things that I can't change. I wish I had magic powers to stop time and catch up with things that I've been putting off. Things are never as bad as they seem and remember that there are always people that are worst off than you. Learn to appreciate what's available and not so much with what's not. Life is too short to worry about things that will not matter in a couple years. Why bother. Love and live on. You only live once...so everyone seems to think...but who would know til its your turn. I want a second try.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG Jen!! I love this!!

I want it printed and hang on to it and read it often.. I can relate to ALOT of what you have wrote and have to say it's very true!!

I feel the same way woman!!

-HEather