Thursday, December 18, 2008

She still lives...

So here I am. I haven't had a chance to get on here lately so that's why the long delay in posts. I'm cooking shells and cheese right now because I'm starving. I was going to make hamburger helper but the beef we were going to use scared me. It was in the fridge for a super long time and the use date was November 22nd... We opened it and I thought it smelled not normal so I decided to throw it away even tho Ramon promised it was still good. I get nervous about things like that. It would really suck to get sick from eating bad beef. I've had food poisoning once because I ate a breakfast sandwhich from Dunkin donuts and I was sick for like 2 days, like I had to drink pedialite to stay alive. lol. It was awful. So I just stirred the shells and cheese...almost done...

I'm so excited about this Christmas. My grandmommy remembered me and that's the coolest thing that could have happened. She sent me a christmas card with a denny's gift card in it...i wouldn't have even cared if it didn't have anything at all in it, just the fact that she sent me a christmas card at all really made my christmas this year. I miss her terribly and I'm going to call her first thing tomorrow (since my dad FINALLY emailed me her phone number). :-)

Anyhow, it's dinner time so I'ma end this. No pictures today... I need to take some more and post them soon. I'll probably take some of the foot of snow we're supposed to get and post them. They will be all prettttty.

Farewell.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG I have had some meat in the freezer that when I took it out I was almost scared to look in the bag.. *lol*

I remember the Dunkin Donut sickness!! And that was like RIGHT after they had opened wasn't it???

Mac ' n cheese is the best ever!! I am 31 years old but I still LOVE mac'ncheese!!! Unlike my husband I Could eat it for the main course at dinner! *lol*