Monday, December 8, 2008

::puts her bear mittens on::



Dude, I just got my lip pierced yesterday and it's swollen right now, it f'n hurts like crazy. I had my labret done but the back was rubbing against my gums way too much and was wearing them down. it was time to take it out. (I had it for 3 years)I feel like I'm bubba from Forest gump. lol.

::listens to the heat::
I appreciate heat in my apartment.
I appreciate having an apartment.
I appreciate having my bills paid.
I appreciate having a straw to use in my soda right now.
I appreciate being able to vent to my friend Heather about anything and share with her the monkey smuggling. lol.
I appreciate being able to laugh out loud.
I appreciate being able to laugh out loud alone and not feel stupid.
I appreciate not being lactose intolerant.


So me and Ramon's 2 year anniversary is on the 10th. I swear it was the 15th of December but he insists that it was on the 10th so I'm going with that. Ramon took me out to Texas Roadhouse...that restaraunt is phenominal. It has the best steak I've ever had in my entire life. The waitress was really nice too so I asked her if she could take this pic of me and him. It's adorable!


So cereal. lol.





1 comment:

Heather said...

Monkey Smuggling.. YEAH!! I wanna go smuggle a monkey!! *a cute little one, named Rupert* lol.... Awww that's an adorable picture of you and Ramon at Roadhouse!! And tell him as long as he doesn't flip around or change the wedding (anniversary) dates then everything will be fine!! *lol*

Wow whats the deal with that sooo sooo "cereal" face there Ramon!! *lol* He was for sure Concentrating!